Equity for Property
Experience has taught us that adequate equity, whether or not it’s described as mezzanine debt or subordinated debt, is the key to unlocking property.
Once you have sufficient equity combined with competence, and the right product, the development funding is likely to follow. Accordingly, we provide an array of private capital in order to satisfy the developer’s equity requirements.
Typically, a developer may have identified a property development opportunity, but frequently has inadequate equity or an insufficient deposit and often needs assistance in putting together the components of a successful capital structure.
If this sounds like you, it’s quite possible that we can help.
We specialise in:
- Mezzanine / Subordinated debt
- Commercial Property Finance and Equity
- Property Development Finance
- Residential Property Finance and Equity
- Bare land / Subdivision Equity and Finance
Equity and mezzanine facilities overview:
- From $1 million to $20 million
- Joint venture and or Subordinated debt
- Terms up to 36 months
- Given it is the 'risk' capital it holds preference over returns
- Any interest payments are generally capitalised